Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Hope you all enjoyed NY's eve, ours was very quiet as the family still in the US. Managed to catch the 9pm fireworks on the TV from Sydney. Then just watched a little more and played some more on my new toy, I am using it now. Took a bit of convincing but now I am hooked. Have been repurposing furniture over the last few days & am covered in paint. I forgot to take before pictures but when they dry will take the afters. Lots of things have changed I have now joined facebook, aso an iPad junkie. Hope everyone had a great Xmas & that the NY brings you Ll you wish for and more. See you again in 2012

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Can't wait to see your furniture redo's! I was a nurse and then did Pharmaceutical sales for years, but my heart was always in crafting and re-purposing and now everyday is so darn fun, I hate to have my days end

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you liked the doilies! When I finish this show I'm doing in April, I hope to get my online store stocked and doilies is one thing I usually keep stocked. I'm so busy having fun I can't catch up LOL!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny that you said you were afraid of your paint sprayer I was too at first, I don't know why it just seemed so powerful. I am all done with buying tons of spray paint! and messing with brushes and rollers!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you stopped by! I have been a LITTLE busy with getting ready for the Fancy flea, I just so wanted to try being a vendor, but it has been a lot more work than I anticipated, but it should be fun!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larain,
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment. That is exactly how I feel every time I come down to the new room. I almost get a little giggly. It is still not done and I have lots more organizing, but my goal is two more weeks. Then I have to clean the rest of the basement as I promised I would if he would get this room done! Yuk. Why did I promise that? Oh well. I hope not cooking makes me thin. And as far as housework, I did take a couple days to catch up and now I am planning on ignoring it again till I am done down here. I'll tell my husband you said it was ok!!! So nice to meet you,. I'm your newest follower.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the well wishes on my Fancy Flea...We'll see how it goes and I'll report back.

    carol

    ReplyDelete